Sunday 31 January 2016

WAITING ON SUMMER AT THE DO'!



Ola! So I styled this outfit around my favourite high waisted pants/jeans that I bought for only £10, I love them because they make me look skinnier (I'm not lol) I basically wear them every day (tramp haha) High waisted denims cover the stomach and can also give the illusion of an elongated leg. I turned the hems up to achieve a more sassy look and also show off my killer heels! This shirt/jacket/blazer type thingy I bought so long ago and I was almost going to sell it or give it away because I didn't know how to style it at the time, now that these drapey type things are on trend I decided to throw it over this belly top because there was no way in hell I was going to wear it alone, ha! My rose coloured shades match my rose coloured strappy heels and I was completely Feeling Myself.










Get The Look:
Sunglasses: Primark
Top: Missguided
Pants: Primark
Heels: My Boutique
Blazer: Ebay


2 comments:

  1. so beautiful

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored it. In any case, https://flowersbymax.wordpress.com/ when I eat diverse sorts of pizza, I find that I have to alter my desires each time. I can't eat pizza in Atlanta and expect I'll get a similar quality that I get in Queens.

    ReplyDelete