Sunday 31 January 2016

DENIM DAZE




I've been looking for a denim shirt for the longest while and I was browsing in Primark and thought to myself let me check out the Men's section and lo and behold there it was, last M size left and I just grabbed it, ideally I would have liked a size S but this actually works for me... I rolled up the sleeves for a more workwear and paired them with these ever growing ripped jeans. I love how it's super casual... Both shirt and jeans cost me £10 each, the bag is a Celinè look alike for £12 from Walthamstow Market, I love it because it's so sturdy and looks so chic. The heels are my absolute fave and were on sale for £12 from Primark last year, they were the last pair left and were one size too big but I just had to get them, they are holographic but some times look nude on my complexion which I absolutely LOVE! All in all this outfit cost me under £50 and that's basically how I shop. 










Get The Look:
SHIRT: Primark
JEANS: Primark
HEELS: Primark
GLASSES: PPQ

2 comments:

  1. Did you stop blogging? Looking great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the backdrop it compliments your outfit so well.x

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete