Monday 19 August 2013

Airport Chic


1stly; About two years ago I never knew that Chic was pronounced "Sheek" I thought it was just short for "Chick" lol don't laugh you did too..
Now that that is out of the way back to the outfit lol
As I said in my last post I have become a Black fanatic, I am obsessed with wearing black and do so every chance I get, All Black Everything and all that good stuff!
I love this vest top that I got from Primark for £4 or £6. It is jersey at the front and has a sheer back. It reminds me of Alexander Wang ( I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this designer ha!)
I live in these black denims too they cover a lot of sins and give me a great shape, Grab them from Primark for £10!
















GET THE LOOK:

Top - Primark
High Waisted Denim - Primark
Heels - Primark
Tuxedo - Topshop
Bag - Zara

1 comment:

  1. Woah, I would never have guessed those are Primark Jeans! and the vest too, might have to head over to Primark asap. Love it!

    ReplyDelete